8.07.2007

Om . . .

Yep, I really should be doing some yoga. Or sleeping. Especially since I need to be somewhere by 7:30 a.m. tomorrow morning.

It's going to be a busy week. Next week is going to be even more ridiculous, but fun. And amazingly rewarding. Tournament starts.

Regardless, the point is that I need to be taking care of myself so that I don't turn into the witch that I can turn into when I'm grumpy. Which has already happened. (Sorry, again. You know who you are.)

Nonetheless, wanted to share this with all of you: the great fun I had last Thursday evening at the opening at the Marshall Art Gallery, where Melody made a necklace I just had to have. And I've got a piece of marvelous fused glass that I truly don't know what to do with, except stare. It's been providing a good amount of amusement for me at the new job. Yep, I'm decorating my office with original art . . . I'm waiting on more to get here (any day now!) from Etsy.

I'd also be remiss to not mention that I've just remembered that Melody also shares my lust for a certain Matthew McConaughey. Here's her bit about him, and yet, about someone else as well. I'm ready for a reason to watch him on the big screen again . . .

And to let you know to be on the lookout for posts about:
- Black holes
- The draining of the pond by my parents' house
- Sunlight and breast cancer
- My take on the Slate.com response to the "death cat"
- A random bitch about why Jimmy Buffet hasn't announced for NC yet this year
- Etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, I have been remiss! Thank you so much - for taking home one of my "babies" and also just for coming to my opening. It was so good to catch up just a little. Hopefully we'll get time for more soon. Until then, I'll be looking for the black hole post and JB one, too...

Cheers!

Jessica said...

Ok, i totally wasn't stealing your title when I just wrote my post. 2nd time we've had posts like this with similar titles. Anyway, just now saw it. :) Eat some dinner, take a vitamin, and go to bed! :)