1.09.2010

Saturday's Combo Thursday-Friday Post

Ok, so I'm on a delay. C'est la vie.

Thankful Thursday: Because it's been so freakin' cold recently, I continue to be thankful that I have a place to kick off my heels and hang my stockings; that I can heat that very special place; that I can afford to pay the bill for that heat; and that I have unemployment as income so that I can pay that bill (and several others) for the heat.

It's a great time to remember that if you're blessed enough to have even that, perhaps you should skip your next Starbucks fix and drop the money off at the Samaritan Ministries or Crisis Control Ministries.

And, for Fabulous Friday: I'm dating myself here, but I will admit that I was (am?) a Trekkie. Ergo, the Tribbles:
If you want one, check out ThinkGeek. They "shake and quail," according to the product pushers. Be careful, however, that your adopted Tribble(s) don't turn into millions overnight. Or get near Klingons.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love ThinkGeek :)