7.09.2005

Just in case you hadn't realized . . .

The spell check doesn't check the title. Go figure.

Not feeling so hot this morning. Need more sleep, but figured I'd get up and take my medicine, which is one of those you have to take 45 minutes before, well, basically anything. Have to sit straight up, can't workout, can't drink coffee, can't eat, shouldn't bend over. Yuck. This stuff might have something to do with the not so hot feeling, because I was just tired when I rolled out of bed this morning.

But, the magical 45 minutes is over now, and although I think food would probably make me feel better, the idea of it makes me feel worse. Maybe I'll get more water and let my tummy figure it out.

And, may I add, that if you don't take those other little pills the ob/gyn gives you every day, then that favorite visitor that us women never want to hear or see comes to visit again - not right on time, but early. Trying to nip that one in the bud, 'cause that's just one of the particularly hated things in my life.

So, enough of the fussing. I'm gonna go make myself feel better and maybe I'll write more later.

No comments: