7.03.2005

You mean people actually read this thing?!

Ok, I know there are a few of you out there, so I figured if I had enough time to bid on a dvd on ebay and look for the Maroon 5 cd, then I probably had enough time to actually put a blog entry in. So here I am.

Problem is, I can't really find one thing that I really want to write about. Jess got a job and a blog - the blog I find out about after she says, "So how do you like my blog?"- completely assuming that I'd checked that yahoo account that I said I'd be checking more frequently after they cracked down on websites and personal email at that silly government job of mine. Go figure - they might actually want you to work! (At least I'm not one of those who checks ebay consistently throughout the day at work - I don't think I've ever visited ebay while I was work. Which begs the question: Who else is with me? Let me know.)

The Limited is having a fairly good sale, as is Ann Taylor, but I can't afford Ann Taylor (see reference to government job, above). Side note: do you know the average square feet for a Limited store is over 6,000? You could fit, oh, 5 of my house in a Limited store.

And, a show of hands please: who else is completely over Tom "I know psychiatry, Matt, and you don't" Cruise? I wish it would hurt his image more than it will, because he deserves it. He's way out of line and, although I don't wish it on anyone, perhaps he'd like to meet and live with someone who has any sort of mental issue. I can count at least four people with whom I come into contact on a regular basis who deal with this struggle each and every day. You can read the National Alliance of the Mentally Ill's response to Tom's recent statements here. And, if you haven't read Brooke Shield's response to Tom, you can do that here.

Go girl. Get him good. And God bless Katie Holmes. I don't know what she's gonna do when she realizes what (hopefully) the rest of the intelligent world has realized: Tom's becoming a blubbering idiot.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! She finally updated her blog! Well done, keep it up, bravo, and all that jazz. "Elitest prick"? Hmmm...I'd go for tasteful yuppy, but i guess that Elitest prick works too! :) As for Tom Cruise....yup, want to see War of the Worlds, but I don't want to support him. A shame, considering the director and some of the cast I love. Poor Katie, I really did like her. Hope she comes to her senses quickly! Now go visit my blog girlie!