8.02.2005

I'd really like to be in Orlando

'Cause that's where a friend is. Yep, the great big accounting firm sent him to Mickey-world for training - except, as you can probably already tell, the great big accounting firm sinks lots of money into things like this.

I expect that they'll have some really cool teambuilding (scavenger hunt in Disney World, anyone?) and the company will pay for some pretty awesome stuff. He might even get the chance to have his picture taken with the characters - after they insist on him putting down the wine glass! (Didn't know that? Yep, check it out, if you ever happen to be that close to one of them.)

Anyway, today's the day to get stuff done, becuase my tummy rebelled this morning and I called in. So, although I'm taking it easy (I don't want the tummy to rebell again!), there's a list and I'm working on it.

Yeah. It really feels good to get some projects done, and today is going to be a finish projects day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

did you go to orlando or something? just wondering, missing our harbour updates! :) Hope that you skipped town to explore some new harbours for a day or two!