12.02.2006

I'm baaaack!

Ok, so it's been just a really, really long time since I've blogged, but now that I'm unofficially done with school, I figure I'll have more than enough time to take care of blogging now.

So here's what's happened in a nutshell recently:
- Still got the job that I don't like; Is anyone out there hiring a marketing manager?
- Will officially finish the MBA on December 14. Classes are now over, so I feel like I've been freed, but I bet I'll feel bored pretty soon.
- Golf tourney was wonderful and is marching on. Has been without me for a while, but I haven't had time to deal with it.
- Rolled off of two boards as well, so I'll have even more time.

What's next with all this free time?

Well, I'll find a job I like.

I'll read books I want to read, when I want to read them. (A nice little trip to Ed McKay's last night set me up nicely for that.)

I'll get to go on a real vacation for the first time in over a year and a half - Marco Island, FL. Yes, it will be December, but it will be Florida and a beach - two of my favorite places.

I'll actually walk and get the MBA (because my husband walked to get his MSA last year and I sat through it, so he's got to, too).

I'll cook.

I'll knit. And then I might learn how to knit with more than just one type of stitch.

I might clean the house, but given the situation it's remained in this morning, I might not do that until I really, really have to.

I'm gonna go out with girls to celebrate to the Wake Forest v. Ga Tech game tonight.

I'll watch more of the boys in blue try to play the way they're destined to: beating everyone's butts and winning the national championship.

I'll work out again, so that I can wear that black dress that people say "Damn!" about - and look good in it. (I'm sure I could wear it now, but whether I'd look good in it now is up for debate. Now, granted, that was just under two months ago, so I'm not that bad off, and truly, I'm still trying to gain back the 16 pounds I've lost in that time, but there's no muscle there and at least I can tell I don't look the same as I did then.)

I'll find another reason to wear that black dress. :) There are evidently people who are more than upset that they missed the dress. Too bad there's not a picture yet.

And I'll read the book that came with my Canon EOS 350D Digital Rebel XT so that I can remember how the thing really works. And then I'll figure out how to post some of those photos on the blog.

I could write more (oh, lots and lots more, but my tolerance for blogging isn't back to what it used to be yet), so you'll just have to wait.

No comments: