12.24.2007

Tracking Santa . . .

Santa visited me early this year, but I realize he didn't visit everyone early this year. So, you can watch NORAD track Santa (I love that we spend government money on this; it's all about the kids) here. And, if you want a different language, the site is in at least five different ones.

If you have Google Earth (I don't, but plan on downloading it post-haste now), you can track Santa in 3D.

You can watch videos of Santa sightings here, courtesy of YouTube and Norad. (Some of the videos have over 500K views. I'm a fan of this one:






Oh, and you can talk to a NORAD Santa tracker in person. There's an 800 number. Alas, I couldn't get through to find out what the hubbub is about, but good luck if you try the number!

And, if you're interested, somehow Santa has time to blog about his adventures, here.

I can only imagine what my childhood would be like if I were very young in this day and age.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus!