1.10.2008

I Just Couldn't Wait Any Longer

I couldn't. Really.

I've had this idea in my head since the middle of NaNo 2007, trying to keep it quiet, trying not to think about it, trying not to develop the plot or the characters, because I knew if I did, I wouldn't be able to use this idea for NaNo 2008. I'd end up having to write it earlier than this November.

And yet, on my way home from the Spinks Banquet tonight, the first chapter blossomed in my brain. And not only the first chapter. The title, too. (It might help to know that I haven't decided on a title for my NaNo 2007 book yet.)

So it's called, "The Million." At least for now. At least until the revision begins.

And seeing as how I've got 627 words, it will be quite a while until the revising process begins.

I guess I'm back in writing mode now - and I've got to find a new idea for Nano 2008.

No comments: