6.26.2008

Money, Money, Money

So, Jess introduced me to this fabulous little tool back in November which tracks your Networth. You don't enter account numbers or anything; you just list your account positions and it tracks them over time for you. All that to say, I just finished my June update (I hadn't done one since December '07) and I'm glad to say my net worth is now positive. Yeah! 'Course, that's mainly because my house value went up, my car value (odd, I know) went up, and my retirement went up (some). Up is definitely a good direction.

Here's the site, in case you're interested.

And no, my profile isn't public. Sorry.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! That's a great thing!

Liz said...

Very great thing. Kept me from the movies this evening, because I thought about that and the Infiniti. Borrowed the Zorros from Mom & Dad instead, after going to check on Maddy.

Jessica said...

I read an article on the Infiniti in B's Car and Driver magazine last night........ suhweet!