11.02.2007

Party knowledge

A) Try a chocolate cake shot. It won't look like there's anyway it will taste like chocolate cake, especially when you're holding a lemon in your hand, but it will.

B) Sam's sells mini tacos. Cute, although not a fave.

C) Buy a copy of this book: Book of Questions. It's got great conversation starters, such as this one: "If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would you do so? If not, why not?"

Or this one: "If you woke on a warm morning alone, how long would you stay in bed?"

If you can guess what my answer to that was (Brian, don't tell Jess; Jess, don't ask Brian), you'll win a prize.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hmmmm, until the ducky is tired?

Jessica said...

:) Wasn't sure you'd approve that answer!

Ashley said...

I have a menatal picture that I really, really didn't need to have.

My guess: the mininum # hours of sleep is 10 more minutes....I'd guess you'd stay in bed until you wanted food, but really it depends on whether or not you have a book in bed with you.

Or a duck.

Liz said...

You both are so close. Four words. That's it. And, really, if you guess what it is, I'm probably not going to approve the comment on the post - but I will tell you if you're right!

:)