5.22.2008

Plan A . . .

was to water the gardens, plant the veggies, do laundry and clean the house. Thanks to my fabulous neighbors, Roxanne, Julie, Linda and Mack, I'm on Plan B: blog, more wine, clean the house, read, ponder (and then decide not to) doing yoga and then bed with the duck, if I have the batteries I think I have. If not, I'll be renewing my Sam's membership this weekend. C'est la vie.

Pizza from Burke Street. Just good.

The weekend holds a memorial service (sad, but true), time at the pool, reading in the hammock and the gardening that I'm still putting off because I'm either (a) too busy or (b) too interested in something else. At least I'll be more interested in gardening than studying!

Next!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Did they deliver? Remember that time we ordered and 5 hours later got our food? Hmmmmm. wonder if they have a new delivery guy?

Liz said...

Yep. And that delivery guy was from somewhere else, not Burke St. (Sorry! Can't let the good guys get a bad rap for something they didn't do!)