5.19.2008

Synchronicity Strikes Again

There's a theme in my life in the last couple of weeks. It's basically this: Don't accept less than you deserve from the people around you. I'm hearing/reading/seeing it everywhere. And now, Grandma's in on the act, too.

*Sigh.*

It appears the universe really, really, really wants me to get this one. And it is so hard for me to believe that God's timing on this is perfect. But it must be.
*************************************************************************************
(March 5, 1999)

Our thinking is like a garden that needs to be cultivated. And our talking is even more important. The two go hand-in-hand, and what happens is a direct result of what we have dwelled on for many seasons. It is in our power to make corrections and edge out trouble, little by little, but surely.

Peace,
Tawanka

2 comments:

Alli said...

Lizzy,

I love to read the letters from your grandmother. What a blessing it must be to have these jewels! She is always inspiring and insightful. Thank you for sharing them.

It is true that we each should look at what we have and truly appreciate it all.

I haven't had more than a moment or two of free time at the computer since you left. So in the spirit of your entry let me say THANKS! I am so glad that you girls came to visit. Despite using my entire May allowance (actually much closer to double) in the week you were here, it was worth every penny and more! And thank goodness for Mom's treats and my penchant for hording peanut butter- I won't go to bed hungry, not even next month as I pay everyone back.

How lucky we are to have so much!

Liz said...

Thanks, babe.