9.03.2008

Oh, How Cool

So, Bookmarks is coming up (September 13, if you didn't know already), and I'm all sorts of thrilled about it. Jess and I kinda stumbled upon it last year and LOVED it. Made a number of people we know jealous that they didn't know about it. (Oh, and yeah, I added it to "Events I'm Attending" on Goodreads.)

Among the authors, the food, the activities, the workshops, the exhibitors, there's also this really, really cool news:

STORYCORPS will be at Bookmarks!

Now, how they're gonna pull that off, I'm not really sure. But among the NPR series that I love these days, StoryCorps is in the top 10. (Perhaps that will be tomorrow's blog post . . .) Maybe I'll interview mom. Or dad. Or both.

Ooh, and maybe we'll talk about Tawanka.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Nice it's on the birthday weekend! I'm sure you'll be able to buy yourself a couple of gifts :-)