9.05.2008

Six? Only Six? Geez.

Recently, Melody tagged me for this meme: list six unspectacular quirks. Makes me realize that my unspectacular quirks may not be quirks that I want to share with everyone, but then, they're unspectacular, so perhaps they're not that bad.

Here goes:
1) Even though I have summer robes, I don't grab for them first in the summer. I'm almost always cold - and I'm currently sitting in my fluffy winter robe. (Besides, it's so cozy, it's yummy.)

2) There are times when I cannot be bothered to put clothes away. At all. Like now. You should see the pile of clothes that needs to be put up that's on my bed right now. Luckily, I've got a guest bed, so I still get somewhere comfy to sleep, un-impeded by the mounds of laundry. (Hey, it's a good reminder that I've got more than enough clothes and it does sometimes keep me from shopping frivolously!)

3) I walk around outside barefoot a lot: in the yard; on the sidewalk; in the garden; on the back hill; on the porch; on the deck; down the street. It doesn't matter whether it's raining or not, but I definitely won't be out walking barefoot when it's snowing.

4) My collection of unread books might be more numerous than my collection of read books, but I'm convinced I'll read them all someday! If only I could not visit Border's or Ed McKay's or . . .

5) People who have at least a high school education should be able to correctly construct a sentence. Anyone who can't automatically loses, oh, 50 IQ points in my book (because then it's a choice and why would you choose to not correctly construct a sentence?).

6) I've got 20+ pieces of Texas Toast in my freezer. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Some of us got shorted by being assigned teachers year after year that didn't do sentence diagrams or anything that might resemble grammar. We ask your pardon!

Ashley said...

Grammer overrated. Fun 2 write short. Me lazy. Lol