9.01.2008

Is it Really September Already?!

Ok, ok. Yes, it is September. I might be able to handle that.

I was going to write that life was starting to slow down (being done with tourney and almost done with the crisis situation at the office), but then I realize this is what's happening so far in September:
- Baby shower on the 6th
- My APR panel on September 9
- My baby sister's and my father's birthday on the 11th
- The big crisis conference that I'm planning, with four others
- Bridal shower on the 13th (Gotta RSVP and hit Sur La Table)
- Bookmarks on the 13th
- My birthday on the 14th (and some sort of planning for some sort of event)
- Winston book club on the 17th (The Red Leather Diary, Lily Koppel)
- Greensboro book club on the 21st (Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen)
- Hopefully, the end of the crisis situation I've been working on since March

OH! And Alli comes to town for a visit. Well, a stay. Five weeks of it (yeah!).

Busy September. But how's that any different from the rest of my life? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had forgotten that you also were a September birthday... I hope you have a good one... :)

Anonymous said...

How's your yoga these days? :)

Good to catch up with what's going on with you. We're living parallel lives, which is my excuse for the absence from your blog. Not a really good one, though, eh?

Good luck with it. At least most everything on your list looks like fun!

Tuesday hugs -