2.16.2007

Because he hasn't gotten his own log-in yet

. . . and because they're good quotes. Thanks, Jim.

Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all.
-- William Goldman, from The Princess Bride

Life is just what happens to you / While you're busy making other plans.
-- John Lennon, from Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. -- Sir Winston Churchill (This is one of my favorites; it is pinned to my cork board at the office and has traveled through at least two jobs with me.)

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon. -- Woody Allen

I drank what? -- Socrates (last words)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've always loved the John Lennon quote. Oh, and anything Woody Allen is fabulous in my book. Have you watched Mr. Allen's films?