2.18.2007

The List for 2007

Yes, I realize that I'm quite far into the new year, but it's about time that I posted the list. Most would call this a list of resolutions; I suppose that pretty much encompasses it, but it includes hopes and dreams.

1) Learn how to play golf and then play golf, lots.
2) Learn how to scuba dive, so that I can go diving in Belize in 2008. (See #3.)
3) Plan a visit to Alli, a dear friend who's in the Peace Corps in Belize, for 2008.
4) Make a difficult decision.
5) Endeavor to read more books, to where the stack on the corner table is under 5 books by the end of the year.
6) Have more fun.
7) Act out some fantasies. (Read what you want to into this one, but you're not getting detail unless I want to share it with you.)
8) Get more massages.
9) Rescue my grandmother's emails from the computer I haven't used in 7 years. At some point, I'll post them here.
10) Volunteer more and give more. I have what many good, Southern, church-going people would call a blessed life. I know it and I know that it could be gone in an instant. I'd better be grateful and share.
11) Workout on a fairly regular basis. (I've completely sucked at this one in the past two weeks, and seeing as how I'm going to give blood this afternoon, I'm not going to get it today, either.)
12) Find another "damn" dress that I can afford - and wear it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I wish I were reading this list over at Krispy Kream late at night - you, me, Jess, and Alli - eating sugar and drinking caffine like good southern women ought to do on a weekend evening :-P

(The advantage of you writing them here rather than on those small, white napkins is that I can actually READ what the hell you're writing.)

I'm enjoying your blog. Perhaps I will start my own....hmm. Something to ponder over the weekend!