2.10.2007

Grump.

(This one's a general bitch about my day, so if you'd rather not read it, that's fine by me.)

It seems that life's been rolling along nicely for me for quite awhile, but I'm starting to wonder if that's about to end. I've been grumpy for a day or two, and while it could be completely connected to hormones (who ever said women WANTED the ability to have children anyway?!), it just makes me wonder if my recent run of seemingly good luck is about to run out. And I'm fairly pissed about that: 2007 is supposed to be a banner year for me, or at least I've convinced myself of that. Don't really know why.

Fuss #1: If you're mad at me, tell me. I'm not even going to say please; just do it. I'm starting to think there are a good number of people who've put me on that list, but who, for whatever reason, aren't telling me or are avoiding telling me when I ask them. I'm seriously considering asking to find out whether I'm right about this and probably will, so if you get an email stating such, this fuss is for you.

Fuss #2: Why can't my bank have just a few Saturday hours? Just two or three? That's all I need, really. Gotta roll over not one, but two 401(k)s, deposit a check, and set up a checking account. This doesn't take lots of time, but it certainly takes more time than I've got in the morning. (Yes, I am spoiled; yes, I know that I don't have to be at work until 9, but I've completely succumbed to staying in bed as long as I can. That pisses me off, too.)

Fuss #3: Why can't people pick up clothes off the floor?! It's really not that hard to do; I do it everyday and I'm sick of having to do it. Grow up, for heaven's sake.

Fuss #4: Really, I don't think I'm ready for spring. I'd happily settled into my winter routine by the beginning of this week, but evidently it's time for that to change again. Maybe it's not so much that I'd settled into a winter routine, but that I've just gotten so used to not having anyone else around that I'm upset my time will now be limited. I guess I enjoyed it more than I expected I would.

Fuss #5: I want to go somewhere warm, with fruity, frozen drinks - because it'd be better than cleaning the house (which is what I should be doing now).

Now, I'm seriously considering just drinking for the rest of the afternoon, and while I certainly do have beer in the house, it's just not what I'm interested in, so maybe this afternoon when I'm running my errands, I'll hit the ABC store, too.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hmmmm, can't help you hon....*hug*. Who's mad at you?

Oh, and I can't wait for spring! Dying for it actually. Well, except for that grass thing. Ugh. Must make landscaping plans (cheap ones) for the lawn! :)

Come over and play if you need respite. :)