7.09.2007

Randomness . . .

- The Tour is on! Stage 2 of 20 is complete. One American, George Hincapie with Team Discovery, is in the top 5. Given all the mess that Floyd Landis has been through after his win last year, it would be great to have an uneventful year. That said, it may not be uneventful until someone who's not American wins. And yes, I know what all the colored jerseys mean.

- I've gotten over 100 posts! This is technically post 101. Yeah!

- I might find all the photos I want off of Etsy, eventually. I've got great plans for my walls, I just need to find the right artists to get them done.

- Four days left until I leave the job I love for the unknown . . . and the apprehension grows.

Time for a few words from Grandma.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I guess that answers the question I had...."Do people still watch the Tour?". Just wondering, what with all of the doping scandals going on in the sport. Of course, I guess people still watch baseball, huh?

Liz said...

Yeah. Haven't seen much of the TOUR in the last week or so . . . but I've read that Rasmussen and one of the other names I recognize but can't remember now are in the running for the win.