7.09.2007

A Wedding and Wanderlust Weekend

Crazy, ridiculous weekend - and yet, completely fabulous. Here's the map. Yes, we drove close to 1000 miles. Yes, we only went an hour north of Richmond . . . but then we took a detour on the way home.

Wedding was absolutely fabulous. Nothing better than seeing a great friend and her fiance do their wedding, their way. And then, of course, there's nothing better than sitting around talking for hours on end - even if it is in 90+ degree heat.



On Sunday, Jess and I decided we had to see the beach.




This one, in particular - Buckroe Beach. Figured the area wouldn't be named after a beach if it didn't have one, seeing as how we'd been searching for one since finishing breakfast. Tappahannock just had the edges of the Rappahannock, most of which was private and inaccessible.

All in all, a great weekend.

I'm ready for another, already.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hey, can you send me some pics? :) Had a blast girlie!

Ashley said...

Can you send me some pics? Seeing as I was the bride and all...I'd like to have them for my scrapbook, and you have the ONLY photos of the ceremony!!!!!

If you need more guilt trips to inspire you to burn a CD and drop it in the mail, let me know.

Jess, help me get this out of Lizzy!!!

Liz said...

Gals -

Pics are on their way - promise!