7.04.2007

Two nights and counting . . .

Monday night was a great night. Up late, great wine, and the hot tub. Completely hung over the next day, but it was worth it.

Tuesday night ended up being a great night, too. The job that I love (that I'm leaving) sent everyone home at 2:30 p.m. - which meant I went shopping. Great sales: two dresses from Ann Taylor Loft, a skirt from The Limited, Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works, a cute blue halter sweater from New York & Co. Good stuff, cheap. I'll have to remember that there are always great sales in July!

Also picked up my desk from Bombay Company. The library is well on its way to looking like a library! Realized again that I have absolutely wonderful neighbors, too. They saw me drive up with the box hanging out of the back of the car and asked whether they could help!

Spent the rest of the evening at the Grasshoppers Game with the girls and some tourney people (10-1 over the Greenville Drive). A late dinner at Natty's and then home.

So, I'm 2-0 this week. Wonder if today will make it 3-0 . . .

Happy 4th!

No comments: