2.03.2008

7 Things

SarahSouth, a local blogger who writes wonderful things about her new nephew, life in med school, wine and finding new ways to intimidate Martha Stewart with her own wonderful crafty ideas, tagged me recently. (For those of you who don't know what a tag is, look . . . um, nevermind. I can't find a good site that describes a tag - yet. It's evidently a abbreviation of "memetag" which has come from memetic studies. ) You can read Sarah's tag post here.

So, here are my 7 quirky/odd/completely-me things:
1) When I'm writing or working on the novels, I have to have a cup of decaf Twinings Earl Grey with honey and lemon juice added. The thoughts don't flow correctly otherwise.
2) I like routine, more than I'll admit sometimes. (See evidence in #1.)
3) When I was younger, I'd people-watch. Except I'd call it, "Watching the chaos." Because it always seemed much like chaos to me at the time.
4) When I finished grad school, my mind was so used to being alert and active until all hours of the night that it took me at least six months to get back to a decent sleeping schedule. I read and blogged a lot during those days.
5) I swim when I really need to think about something.
6) I crave sunshine.
7) I can smell snow in the air before it falls (which is kinda unusual for a southern gal).

No comments: