4.23.2008

It's a Party . . .

but not, you see. I and my fellow volunteer bartenders brought in exactly $100 in tips tonight at the RiverRun shindig. We donated it to the festival. (yeah/boo)

It was a "cocktail attire" party so I also got the chance to rock the dress I got for the '07 Green Coat Reception - that got lots of compliments, again. :)

Had some chocolate covered strawberries, saw some really cute guys, met some great local people, poured wine and beer like there was no tomorrow and danced during clean-up.

Good night. And now, I'm gonna find something a bit more substantial to eat, before I go to bed and hope I don't have dreams like the one I had last night.

1 comment:

sarahsouth said...

i am missing out on the riverrun festivities this year, due to too much fun last weekend and the necessity to catch up on other stuff... boo hoo!