4.03.2008

Taking applications . . .

Yes, I'm officially taking applications for anyone who wants to completely pamper me for not a damn thing in return, because it appears the only day that I will leave work before 7 p.m. this week is tomorrow - and it's because I'm going to get my hair done. And I'll probably go in sometime this weekend because I'm leaving before 7 p.m. tomorrow. (Just can't afford the no-show fee at the salon without the actual do, you see.) *Sigh.*

On the list:
- Chocolate covered strawberries (Godiva, preferably)
- A pedicure and a manicure at Deja Vu and then a visit to the fine people at Kneaded Energy (and since this is a real wish list, in a limo, so I can nap on the way home, instead of pay attention).
- Dinner and wine; in, not out. I've got no energy for out right now. And, no, I'm not the one cooking. I'll be the one sitting on the couch, sipping wine, snacking on bruschetta, watching some chick flick.
- Stargazer lilies.
- A cleaning service, to vacuum the house and mop the kitchen.
- A Friendly Center gift certificate, so I can spend the money I want to spend (but am not) on shiny stuff later.

C'est tout. Applications are due in 5 minutes.

No comments: