4.01.2008

Six Word Memoir

It's time for my next tag, courtesy of Jess:

My life in 6 words?

Growing up, getting stronger, giving back.

Or this:

Living life and learning to love.

(I can't decide.)

Here are the rules:
  1. Write your own six word memoir.
  2. Post it on your blog, including an illustration if you’d like.
  3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.
  4. Tag at least five more blogs with links. (SarahSouth, Alli, Ash, Allison, Melody)
  5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

3 comments:

sarahsouth said...

6 words isn't easy! but thanks for the challenge :]

Alli said...

Ok Lizzy, I can't make my mind up either, but here goes...

I'm headed in the right direction.

or maybe...

Every decision leads me here now.

Oh, and how do you tell the person "You're It"? I subscribe to your blog, but some of the ones I have chosen don't...

Liz said...

Thanks for taking the challenge, girls!