6.23.2007

Idiots, I Say

It appears that the Guilford County Commissioners want to prove just how much they don't care about things that are supposedly important to Guilford County: economic development, support of the creative class, support of non-profits who serve specific missions for the residents of Guilford County, etc., etc.

Idiots.

How is Guilford County ever supposed to become what it dreams to be if its' leaders don't do what's necessary for those dreams?! They're lacking focus.

Read more here and here.

And yes, even though I DON'T pay property taxes in that county and I DON'T vote in that county, I spend more than 25% of my time there and spend lots of my money in other taxes there, so I feel like I'm justified in my opinion.

Heck, my opinion doesn't need justification. It's an opinion. Take it or leave it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

There's only one solution, you should move to Winston Salem. Oh wait..... you live in WS! ;) Hope the rest of your par-tay went as well as the part I was at girlie.