6.03.2007

Lurking . . .

Yep, a couple of people I know do lurk on my blog. Never post, but I know it's read because I hear about it in my RL or in my email or I see their visits in Google Analytics. (Figures that in the past month, I've had 158 visits to the site. Turns out most of those are robots though; I've had 27 unique visitors.)

BTW, in case you didn't know, according to Urban Dictonary:
lurk, v. On a messageboard or anything similar, to browse the board very often, but without ever posting anything.

So, here's your invitation. If you're lurking too, it's time to come out of hiding. Get a login and post. It won't kill you.

I don't run that kind of blog. Were I associated with the mob, then I might, but I'm not.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Fine. Here I go. Thanks for the Frogger link.

Jessica said...

Some of us just don't bother anymore since you never post to ours...... just a thought sweets!